| Wednesday, January 07, 2004
|HOW SMART ARE YOU? A SIMPLE QUIZ
(sent by a friend)
Write down your answers to check them at the end.
1. on a standard traffic light, is the green on the top o bottom?
2. how many states are there?
3. in which hand is the statue of Liberty's torch?
4. what 6 colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
5. what 2 letters don't appear on the telephone dial?
6. what 2 #'s on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
7. when you walk-- does your left arm swing with your right or left leg?
8. how many matches are there in a standard pad?
9. on the American flag, is the top stripe red or white?
10.what is the lowest # on the FM dial?
11.which way does the water go down the drain, clockwise or counter clockwise?
12.which way does a No Smoking sign's slash run?
13.how many channels on a VHF TV dial?
14.which side of a woman's blouse are the buttons on?
15.on a NY license plate, is New York on the top or the bottom?
16.which way do fans rotate?
17.whose face is on a dime?
18.how many sides does a stop sign have?
19.do books have even # pages on the right or left?
20.how many lug nuts are there on a standard car wheel?
21.how many sides are there on a standard pencil?
22.Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
23.how many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
25.on which card is the cardmaker's trademark?
26.on which side of a venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the slats?
27.on the back of a one dolloar bill, what is in the center?
28.there are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. what 2 symbols bear no digits?
29.How many curves are in astandard paper clip?
30.does a merry-go-round turn clockwise or counter-clockwise?
1.) Bottom 2.) 50 3.)Right 4.) Blue,red,whit,yellow,black, and gold 5.)Q,z
6.)1,0 7.) Left 8.) 20 9.) Red 10.) 88 11.) counter clock wise(unless u happen to be south of the equator) 12.) towards the bottom right 13.) 12 (no #1) 14.) right
15.) Top 16.) clockwise as you look at it 17.) Roosevelt 19.) Left
20.) 5 21.) 6 22.) Bashful 23.) 6 24.) did you notice there wasnt a question no 24?
25.) ace of spades 26.) left 27.) one 28.)* , # 29.) 3 30.) counter-clockwise
28 - 30 SCORE/ GENIUS
25 - 27 sCORE/ NOT TOO SHABBY!
20 - 24 SCORE/ YOU COULD DO BETTER!
16 - 19 SCORE/ McDONALD IS CALLING!
1 - 15 SCORE/ BEING BLIND WON'T AFFECT YOU ONE BIT!
|posted by infraternam meam @ 1:42 AM