| Wednesday, June 16, 2004
| BRAINTEASERS (usths73 sent by a friend)
|Here are some strange Brainteasers for you to comprehend and think of an answer:
1. Three Americans are standing at the entrance of the British Museum, are about to enter, One of them is the other's son. How is this possible?
2. A woman has two sons who were born on the same hour of the same same year, but they wee not twins. How can this be?
3. A heavyset man works in the butchers shop is 6'2" tall, what does he weigh?
4. There is a dead man in a locked office, sitting at his desk. on the desk are a couple of pieces of blank paper, a pen, and a sealed envelope. the office is locked from the inside. no one has directly kille him. how was he killed?
5. Joe wants to go home, but he can't because a man wearing a mask is waiting for him. the masked man does not want to harm Joe.home is not Joe's house. What is the problem?
6. A man dressed entirely in black and wearing a black mask, is standing in the middle of the crossroad. all of the streetlights at the intersection are broken. a car speeds down the road, heading straight to the man, yet it turns in time and doesnt hit him. the lights of the car were not on. how does the car manage to miss him?
7. Three men jumped into a swimming pool, only two got their hair wet. Why?
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS:
1. TWO ARE HUSBAND AND WIFE.
2. THEY WERE TWO OF A SET OF TRIPLETS.
3. THE HEAVYSET MAN WEIGHS MEAT.
4. THE SEAL OF THE ENVELOPE WAS POISONED, SO WHEN HE LICKED THE ENVELOPE HE GOT POISONED.
5. THEY ARE PLAYING BASEBALL. HOSE IS ON THE THIRD BASE AND THE MASKED MAN IS THE CATCHER.
6. IT IS DAYTIME.
7. THE MAN WAS BALD.
|posted by infraternam meam @ 10:40 AM