<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5742028\x26blogName\x3dIN+FRATERNAM+MEAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://melsantos.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://melsantos.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2412090022613899112', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
IN FRATERNAM MEAM
Tuesday, August 31, 2004
RX FOR ITCHY BREASTS
(abstracted from COSMOMAG)


Embarassing but true: Your bust is especially prone to skin problems. Here's how to subdue irritating sundromes.

111)
BREAST BOTHER
-------------
Exercise related bothers


Why it happens
--------------
Sweat dampened sports bra fabric can chafe your chest, particualarly the nipples,
causing killer psstgym itch.



ITCH TAMER----------
Protect irritates skin with petroleum jelly and powder your breasts
before workouts. Then quickly change your wet bra.
.......................................................................

222.)
BREAST BOTHER-------------
Eczema/Psoriasis

WHY IT HAPPENS--------------
The nipples and crease just beneath the breasts are particularly
susceptible to these conditions.


ITCH TAMER-----------
Moisturize your chest twice a day; on bad days, follow up with
an OTChydrocortisone ointment.

...................................................................


333.)
BREAST BOTHER-------------
Allergic Dermatitis


WHY IT HAPPENS
--------------
a sudden red, itchy rash can be a reaction to a soap,fabric detergent
or even your sex partner's aftershave.


ITCH TAMER----------
If there's a pattern to an outbreak, (i.e. it occurs right after you do laundry)
eliminate the potential allergen.


FOOD FACT: A SINGLE ESPRESSO CONTAINS HALF AS MUCH CAFFEINE AS A CUP OF REGULAR BREWED COFFEE (40 VERSUS 85MG)
posted by infraternam meam @ 3:46 AM  
18 Comments:
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Enlargement said…

    I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

    It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about 1 diabetes type) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about 1 diabetes type related articles and subjects.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger jon said…

    Looking at asthma exercise info online today while my son coughs I came across this post. Does anyone know a good asthma exercise site to help?

    Thanks

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger cleric resources said…

    Searching for cancer dana reeve treatment and information I found this post. I totally agree with you and think it takes time!

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger DigitalCamera said…

    Hey there, you've got a great blog here! I'm thinking of bookmarking your site!

    I have a Perfumes site. It pretty much covers Perfumes

    related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger musica said…

    Looking forward to reading more great info on your blog, I added you to my favorites and will be checking back often.
    If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about pre ejaculation also we have pre ejaculation It pretty much covers pre ejaculation help and other similar topics available.

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Christian said…

    Really great blog! I noticed a mention about acupuncture arthritis . I thought you might be interested to hear that both my parents and several of their friends have had problems with arthritis and we have been very lucky to have come across Bioflow. They are sold at acupuncture arthritis and they have been worth every penny. They don't seem to work for everyone but they have helped reduce the pain in my parents arthritis so that they almost don't notice it any longer. They'd still be taking painkillers if it wasn't for wearing a Bioflow on their wrist

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger usa said…

    Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Site where you can Find sex partnerTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger musica said…

    Looking forward to reading more great info on your blog, I added you to my favorites and will be checking back often.
    If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about retrogade ejaculation also we have retrogade ejaculation It pretty much covers retrogade ejaculation help and other similar topics available.

     
  • At 1:33 AM, Blogger Tom Naka said…

    We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees missouri health insurance
    . It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is missouri health insurance
    site/blog. It pretty much covers missouri health insurance
    related stuff.

     
  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger Richpoo said…

    Keep it up. I enjoy your nice blog. check out my illustrated kid sports site. It pretty much covers illustrated kid sports related stuff.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger musica said…

    Looking forward to reading more great info on your blog, I added you to my favorites and will be checking back often.
    If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about retrogade ejaculation also we have retrogade ejaculation It pretty much covers retrogade ejaculation help and other similar topics available.

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger musica said…

    Looking forward to reading more great info on your blog, I added you to my favorites and will be checking back often.
    If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about retrogade ejaculation also we have retrogade ejaculation It pretty much covers retrogade ejaculation help and other similar topics available.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger stony said…

    Great Blog! I have a car rentals related Site.
    Maybe you have a look.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger musica said…

    Looking forward to reading more great info on your blog, I added you to my favorites and will be checking back often.
    If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about pre ejaculation also we have pre ejaculation It pretty much covers pre ejaculation help and other similar topics available.

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger doer said…

    Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a better sex life related website, hope that it is useful to you

     
  • At 3:26 AM, Blogger usersanonimos said…

    Looking forward to reading more great info on your blog, I added you to my favorites and will be checking back often.
    If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about male ejaculation also we have male ejaculation It pretty much covers male ejaculation help and other similar topics available.

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger hima said…

    I am happy to read this blog on Rheumatoid Arthritis. Stuff is excellent, but Blog master has to cut down haste while doing work. Blog needs improvement. But information wise it is amazing. Rheumatoid Arthritis IS A BAD ILLNESS. That will make people bed ridden for years and people will die in severe pain. I have found a nice informative guide on Rheumatoid Arthritis from following URL
    http://www.helpcure.com/ra If interested you too Can read.
    This website will tell you guide How to Cure Rheumatoid Arthritis by Holistic Treatment – Only useful treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis
    Hope for the best

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger sexual-problems said…

Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: infraternam meam
Home: Chicago, United States
About Me: I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER