| Tuesday, October 21, 2003
| LA VIDA LOCA PART III
|(this crazy world)
EARLY WARNING SIGNS OF POSSIBLE SERIOUS ILLNESS:
1. rapid loss of weight,more than about 10lbs in 10weeks with no apparent cause.
2. a sore, scab or ulcer, either in the mouth or on the body, that fails to heal with a period of about three weeks.
3. a skin blemish or mole that bleed or itch, or that changes in color,size or shape.
4. severe headaches that develop for no obvious reason.
5. sudden attacks of vomiting, without preceding nausea.
6. fainting spells for no apparent reasons.
7. visual problems such as seeing "haloes"around lights, or intermittently blurred vision, especially in dim light.
8. increasing difficulty in swallowing.
9.horseness without apparent cause that last for two weeks or more.
10.a "smoker's" cough or any other nagging cough that has been getting worse.
11.blood in coughed-up phlegm or sputum.
12.constantly swollen ankles.
13.a bluish tinge to the lips, the insides of the eyelids or the nail beds.
14.extreme shortness of breath for no apparent reason.
15.vomiting blood or a substance that resembles coffee grounds.
16.persistent indigestion or abdominal pain.
17.a marked changed in normal vowel habits, such as alternating attacks of diarrhea and constipation.
18. bowel movements that look black and tarry.
20.unusually cloudy, pink, red or smoky looking urine.
21.in men, discomfort and difficulty in urinating.
22.in men, discharge at the tip of the pennis.
23.in women, a lump or unusual thickening of a breast or any alteration in breast shape such as flattening, bulging or puckering of the skin.
24.in women, bleeding or unusual discharge in the nipple.
25.in women, vaginal bleeing or "spotting" that occurs between usual menstrual periods or after menopause.
READ CAREFULLY AND STUDY IF ANYTHING APPLIES TO YOU.
(kung natakot kayo, sorry, hindi ako si dracula to scare you and this is not "trick or treat". meantime, matutulog na ako. madaling araw na, at inaantok na ako, ang lamig at maginaw na, i have to turn on my heater).
|posted by infraternam meam @ 3:54 AM