| Tuesday, October 24, 2006
| OH SEX....OH SEX!!!!
|TOP 10 PLACES AMERICANS HAVE HAD SEX OUTSIDE THEIR BEDROOMS:
1. In a Car
2. In a Bathroom
3. In a Park
4. In their Parents room
5. At a Party
6. On the Beach
7. At School
8. At Work
9. In a Garden
10.Elesewhere(use your Imagination)
TOP 10 TRAITS OF REALLY CLOSE COUPLES:
Sex therapist Laura Berman, Ph.D., asked 3,000 men and women the best ways for couples to stay intimate. Survey says.....
1. They have sex often. The key to this? Say no to TV.:couples with sets in their bedroom are less likely to have sex regularly", notes Berman.
2. They touch often in nonsexual ways like cuddling and kissing.
3. They're adventurous. And not just in the bedroom. Trying anything together, like a new restaurant or sport, keeps things exciting.
4. They separate work and play. Berman's research found that when one or both partners spend two or more hours every night on work-related tasks, it erodes intimacy.
5. They spend and save similarity. "The couples who constantly bicker about who's paying for what have the least intimacy", says Berman.
6. They have extended family living in the home. "Family members help out with the kids, which gives couples more time for each other", says Berman.
7. They both initiate sex.
8. They share similar religious beliefs.
9. They make time for vacations. Occasional vacations spur intimacy more than weekly date nights do, found Berman.
10. They share a bed. "It's surprising how many couples don't whether it's due to one partner snoring or restless sleeping", says Berman. Her advice? "Get a bigger bed or -- earplugs".
TOP 10 FEMALE BODY PARTS MEN LOVE
TOP 10 THINGS THAT ANNOY WOMEN IN BED
(Source: Glamour survey)
1. Guys who always do the same moves at the same pace.
2. When guys finish too soon.
3. Over agressiveness.
4. Bad kissers.
5. Not enough foreplay.
6. Guys who get too sweaty.
7. T00-talkative men.
8. When guys take too long.
9. Guys who won't give oral sex.
TOP 10 THINGS THAT ANNOY MEN IN BED
(Source: Glamour survey)
1. Lacl of enthusiasm.
2. Unadventurous partner.
3. Bad personal hygiene.
4. Partners who are too talkative or too loud....
5. .... or are not talkative or loud enough.
6. When women start an unrelated conversation.
7. Women who won't give oral sex.
8. An ungroomed bikini line.
9. When women won't let him see them naked.
TOP TEN CELEBS WOMEN LUST AFTER
1. Patrick Dempsey
2. Orlando Bloom
3. Colin Farrell
4. Johnny Depp
5. Jake Gyllenhaal
6. Brad Pitt
7. George Clooney
8. Jon Stewart
9. Jamie Fox
TOP 10 CELEBS MEN LUST FOR
1. Scarlett Johansson
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Jessica Alba
4. Jessica Simpson
5. Keira Knightley
6. Halle Berry
7. Jenny McCarthy
8. Maria Sharapova
9. Carmen Electra
TOP 10 ORGASMIC POSITIONS FOR WOMEN
Forget the Kama Sutra -- these are the only positions worth trying. Sex researchers Beverly Whipple, Ph.D., co-author of The Science of Orgasm, has spoken with more than 5,000 women about their orgasms. Her list of positions, ranked by effectiveness:
1. Women on top
2. Reverse cowgirl. Women on top, facing his feet.
3. Rear entry (dogie style)
4. Modified missionary. What's the same man on top, woman on bottom. New twist: He's kneeling with his top half upright.
5. The Butterfly. Missionary, with the woman's pelvis tilted up (a pillow under the butt helps) and her legs in the air.
6. Coital alignment technique. Start out in missionary position; he edges forward until both partners' pubic bones meet.
7. Standing facing each other.
8. Standing rear entry.
9. Sitting-lotus position. He sits cross-legged; the woman straddles him and crosses her legs behind him.
TOP 10 FEMALE SEX FANTASIES
1. Hooking up with a male celeb.
2. Being dominated.
3. Being tied up.
4. Sex with someone taboo, like your brother-in-law or neighbor.
5. Teacher/student roles.
6. Romantic scenarios like sex on a moonlit beach.
7. Having sex with another woman.
8. Really soulful sex.
9. Sex in a dangerous place.
10.Playing with sex toys.
TOP 10 OVERUSED ONLINE DATING eMAIL SUBJECT LINES
(Source: Online Dating Magazine)
1. "I might be the one you're looking for".
2. "Hi" (or "Hello" or "Howdy")
3. "Seeking Prince Charming"
4. "I'm the one your mother warned you about"
5. "I can't believe I am doing this"
6. "Looking to meet new people"
7. "Looking for a partner in crime."
8. "Are you the one?"
9. "Just Curious"
10."Blah, blah, blah"
TOP 10 WAYS COUPLES MEET
(Source: Pew Research Center)
34 percent Through Family or Friends.
38 percent At Work or School.
13 percent At a Nightclub, Bar, Cafe, or Party.
03 percent On the Internet.
02 percent At Church.
01 percent By Chance, like on the Street.
01 percent THey're Neighbors.
01 percent At The Gym.
01 percent Through a Dating Service.
06 percent Other Ways. They grew uo together, etc.
(Source: Abstracted from GLAMOURMAG)
|posted by infraternam meam @ 12:13 AM