| Friday, October 29, 2004
| CLUTTER.....WHAT CLUTTER?
|(abstracted from WOMANSDAYMAG)
If you answer "yes" to at least three of these questions,
it's time to face facts: You maybe addicted to Clutter.
1. Do you constantly have difficulty finding items you need?
2. Are you unable to clean floors, counters and tables
regularly because of piles?
3. Are you ashamed to invite friends into your home
because of the clutter?
4. Do others complain about disorder in your home or workspace?
5. Do you have trouble letting go of things you no loner need?
6. Is clutter causing problems with your relationships?
HELP FOR CLUTTER ADDICTS
** Get a free referral to a professional organizer at www.napo.net.
** Join a support group at www.messies.com, www.clutterless.org or
** Find a dispassionate clutter coach to help you sort through
what to keep and what to discard.
|posted by infraternam meam @ 5:12 AM