<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5742028\x26blogName\x3dIN+FRATERNAM+MEAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://melsantos.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://melsantos.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2412090022613899112', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
IN FRATERNAM MEAM
Monday, May 31, 2004
KNOWING A WOMAN'S HEART
1. Knowing the warning signs of heart attack:

Some heart attack are sudden and intense, but most start slowly, with one or more of the following signs:

** discomfort in teh center chest that lasts more than a few minutes or that goes away and comes back. it could be uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain.

** pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach.

** shortness of breath.

** sweating

** nausea

** lightheadeness



Are you Living on an Adrenaline High?

If you thrive on the rush that comes from excessive busyness and the following describe your behaviour, you may be a chaos addict.

1. Do you often run late to appointments, business meetings, or dates with friends so that you arrive feeling rushed?

2. When you slow down, do you feel bored or anxious?

3. Are you a procrastinator, leaving important tasks for the last minute?

4. Are you driven to please people, finding it hard to say no?

5. Do you find a way to sabotage yourself, even though you look successful to the outside world?



(see www.womansday.com)
posted by infraternam meam @ 1:53 PM  
21 Comments:
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Enlargement said…

    Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

    My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a diabetes prevention related site focusing on diabetes prevention and mens health related topics.

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger jon said…

    I was looking at your posts about cancer skin and found a good article about the same cancer skin info too...

    God luck with it : )

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Tim said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a swimming pool chemical maintenance site. It pretty much covers
    ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)swimming pool chemical maintenance

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger wholl resources said…

    Looking for colon cancer information I came across this post. I totally agree with you and would feel the same way!

    jon

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger whatschd said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a ##KEYWORD## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)reduce cholesterol

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Kevin Jackson said…

    Well, this is interesting. I did a blog search for caffeine in green tea and found your site. When I get some time I'll come back and find out where caffeine in green tea appears and how it relates - if it even does. Take care - nice work.

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Smallman said…

    I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

    It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about best penis enlargement pill) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about best penis enlargement pill related articles and subjects.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Julian Silvain said…

    I definitely like your site, bookmarked!

    I've got a harder erections related site. It covers harder erections related articles.

    Drop by when you can.

     
  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger Online Incomes said…

    Hey I just love your blog. I also have a dating advice
    blog/site. I mostly deals with dating advice
    Please come and check it out if you get the time!

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger Bud Wiser said…

    This is a wonderful site about weight loss surgery, of course I have a similar page weight loss surgery

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger cholesterol222 said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a ##KEYWORD## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)lowering cholesterol

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Frank said…

    I did not realise that blogs could be so informative. I have browsing and reading all day -- Very addictive.

    I am going to set up a blog for my own site laser hair removal san diego tomorrow! I have a lot to of information to share. The link to read should be
    live soon. If you have an interest in laser hair removal san diego I would love to hear what you think of my site :-)

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger musica said…

    YOUR BLOG IS GOOD, IT IS REALLY NICE. HERE YOU CAN LEARM MORE ABOUT penis enlargement TO FIND penis enlargement

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Enlargement said…

    You have a awesome blog!

     
  • At 2:08 AM, Blogger Tom Naka said…

    Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about pet health issue
    . It pretty much covers pet health issue
    related stuff.

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger bigbear777 said…

    tetracycline
    !!! The best teeth whitening system ever! Go to tetracycline

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger sillygalz said…

    I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

    It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about natural penis enlargement) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about natural penis enlargement related articles and subjects.

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger monkeyfast said…

    home tooth bleaching!!! 7 day plasma acr teeth whitening system! Plasma Arc Light Technology!

    Our bulbs are 100% identical to most high priced whitening machines used in dentist offices around the world! Never before seen in any at home whitening kit! Just Like at a real in office visit, all our deluxe kits have the plasma arc light tool to accelerate the whitening process. No one else offers this authentic at home tool. It's Very easy to operate and safe to use. Accelerate your whitening by as much as 300% with this method! This means whiter teeth in less time!
    Check it out at home tooth bleaching

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger girl1872 said…

    Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

    My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a vasectomy erectile dysfunction related site. Most of the articles are on vasectomy erectile dysfunction.

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger Smallman said…

    Excellent blog.

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger amacdrummer said…

    Nice asbestos cancer lung blog... Check out this asbestos cancer lung site.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: infraternam meam
Home: Chicago, United States
About Me: I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER